Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tea on Tuesdays...

I'm having coffee today...with a little splash of Bailey's....ok, a large slash!! Just a crazy week already.

I'd offer you water. That's all I have in my fridge.

I'd tell you that I've needed to go to the store for days now and still haven't.

I'd tell you that I woke up this morning to find my boys eating cotton candy for breakfast. Oh my. I'd tell you I quickly fixed them a sausage biscuit...then realized about 30 minutes ago that neither of my boys ate the biscuit.

I'd tell you that I haven't vacuumed or swept or mopped in days...weeks?? Nah, couldn't be...

I'd tell you that I slid face first into the street Monday during my morning job...I finished the run though...with blood pooling in my palm and my tights ripped on both knees...oh the joys of being graceful.

I'd tell you that I'm having to make some tough decisions regarding the identification and placement of children that I work with...and it's difficult...and I hate being the bearer of bad news to parents...

I'd tell you that my husband bought new sheets for us this week...then helped me rearrange a few wall hangings...then told me to go buy a "few" things to spruce up the house...LOVE him!!

I'd tell you that I'm contemplating a return to Facebook. I've taken about a month break and I'm missing lots of people on there! :)

I'd tell you that I'm looking forward to having tea with you over the next week and can't wait for your post!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love when husbands speak to us in our love language! And what a sweet educator you are...to have a heart, to love on people when it's hard. I can't imagine someone having to tell me something horrible about Reese. It would be so hard.....but what a sweet spirit they have to walk with them....Keep comin' for tea! I love having tea with you!

PS. I'm thinking of getting off FB. Why does it seem like so much drama revolves around it?

James & Kelly said...

Hi friend,
I'm sorry you fell! You're one tough lady! I didn't feel like writing this week...it would have been short and all over the place. We're doing well...just busy as I'm sure ya'll are. I want to see pics of new house stuff! help me find a dining room table and chairs...