Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tea on Tuesdays...

Thanks for joining me today!! Today is a SNOW DAY!!! Yep! 7 degrees outside with 25 mph wind!! So, I don't have a lot of time to sit and chat...these 2 are keeping me busy!!



I'd tell you that I after this adventure outside, both boys are now in pjs and under the covers watching cartoons!

I'd tell you that our tummy's are full after having pancakes, bacon, hash browns, and eggs for breakfast...thank you Will!!

I'd tell you that I'm feeling lighthearted today, totally content, and full of joy.

I'd apologize for making our chat short today but the hubby is on his way home with hot chocolate and more wood for the fire and I need to get these breakfast dishes in the dishwasher...you know...to make room for the lunch ones!!

Have a wonderful week!!

**Don't forget to check out Grey Umbrella!! Her blog is superb!!

1 comment:

Leigh @ Kesler Expressler said...

Found you from Grey Umbrella.

I'm in Virginia and we have not gotten much snow this winter- I wish we had more! I love wasting a day in sweat pants and sipping hot chocolate by the fire. Sounds like you had a wonderful Tuesday!