Thursday, January 20, 2011

A secret...

I have a secret. A few of my closest friends know this secret. I will now share it with the blog world....I LOVE going to the grocery store. AND...I HATE making a list of what I need at the grocery store. Happiness is walking up and down every aisle, gazing at all of the products, examining the ingredients, deciding whether or not to buy...I could spend hours at the grocery store. I could spend hundreds at the grocery store! :) My plan for my trip to the grocery store next week is to make a list. I'm making a list. I'm making a list of the necessities....I hope I don't accidentally leave the list at home...hmmm...I wouldn't dare!! ;)


2 comments:

Janet said...

I enjoy going to the store too! (well...mainly because I get to see my hubby there :)) Here's how I do my list! On the front I write the necessities (milk, bread, etc). On the back I write down 3 meals to cook that week. Then on the otherside I add the ingredients to make those meals! (3 meals always leave us with 3 days of leftovers...but I don't have 3 men...so maybe 4 or 5 for you?). This works out good for me!

Tiffany said...

GIRL! You HAVE to get these notepads I got at Anthropologie. They make going to the store so much fun.....I hate the list too.....let me see if I can find a link for them since there is no Anthro in the 806....you will order them.... ;)