Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tea on Tuesdays...


Welcome to my blog this beautiful Tuesday morning! Today I am having hot chocolate. It's sugar free...I need to detox from yesterday! ;)

I'd tell you that today I'm a little under the weather and I'm still debating whether or not to take the morning off to sleep in. I just finished my morning jog so I'm wide awake but I'm thinking a shower then back to bed may be just what the doctor ordered! :)

I'd tell you that I'm longing for warm, summer days right now. I don't really mind the cold weather but the drastic change in temps from day to day is a pain! I'm ready for more days like this...

I hope you guys have a fantastic Tuesday. Be sure and visit Christi today!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

how are you feeling, friend? did you end up sleeping in and taking care of yourself? it looks like ya'll have had some sunny days in the LBB ... and chin up, that summer is going to be there before you know it!