Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Husband's Favorite Things...

I was "tagged" by my friend Jennifer to do this post so here goes!

Will's Favorite Things...in no particular order!

                                                                                 Me! 

                                                                                Cash!
       
                                                                            Tate!

                                                                      The Cowboys!

Other things...Vegas, Vegas, and Vegas!  I think this pretty much sums up my hubby!

*Now I tag Kelly, Kristi, and Hollie! 


1 comment:

Kyle and Hollie said...

What the heck...I didn't even make Will's favorite list! I always laugh at his dumb jokes!!! Love ya Will! I posted just for you Kori!!!