Will and I thought it would be fun to take Tate on a special vacation. He will be starting Pre-K this fall (which is so unimaginable to me...a post for another day) and we thought it would be a good idea to let him spend a few days getting nothing but individualized attention from us. His Gamma (Will's mom) went with us too. We had such a great time. We ate at his favorite restaurant, The Rainforest Cafe, and went to the Ft. Worth Zoo. Here are some pictures from our adventures!
Braces, Fireworks, Anniversaries, & Fun!
11 years ago
4 comments:
Aww, yall are so sweet. You do such a good job making special time for Tate. And, might I add, he is adorable. I can't believe he is starting preschool. It feels like yesterday you were telling me that he ate cheerio's for the first time.
Kori,
I know, I know!! I wish we lived closer also. I always have so much fun with you..doesn't matter if we are just hanging out or doing something. We are planning to come back for a football game, and then I want to again in the spring. I told Mandy that Tatum gave me baby fever...hmmm. :) I told James this our year to act young and crazy and then we'll be ready to grow up and become parents. Wait, have you grown up?! :) Love ya sugarpop!
What a fun time! I am in need of some family vacation too! Looks like Tate had a blast!
Good for Tate! We have got to get together with these boys! Too cut!
Post a Comment