Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I did it!!

I realize this isn't an accomplishment for many...but I actually COOKED!! Those of you that know me, know I have a serious allergy to cooking. Oh wait, is that possible?? Ok, I just don't ever do it. It gives me serious anxiety!! But with the encouragement from Christi (Grey Umbrella), I am learning how to cook!!

Baked spaghetti with ground turkey!


Crock pot short ribs

Not the best pic...but sooo good!!

Baked chicken with mushroom and onions!

I think my husband was in shock!! :)

5 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Yum! They all look great to me!

Janet said...

Way to go!!! I'm going to have to get that Turkey baked spagetti recipe!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Great job!!! Looks yummy!

Kristi said...

So proud! You must try her taco soup recipe( the one with the velveeta) it's so yummy!

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Kristi is right! The taco soup is AWESOME! We eat it like a frito pie but with chili cheese fritos. Oh man, its delicious!