Saturday, September 20, 2008

Brotherly Love

Nothing warms my heart more than when my two boys are playing together, laughing together, and falling asleep side by side.  As Tate and Cash get older, they are developing such a great friendship that is priceless and precious to watch.  Tate takes such good care of Cash and Cash wants to do everything his big brother does.  Of course they have their days of fighting (and yelling, and arguing over toys, and hitting, and all that good stuff!) but overall they are best buddies.  I hope and pray they continue to take care of each other and watch over each other as they grow up.  They just melt my heart! 

Tate's room had some water seep in from the mortar after the "great flood" last weekend so Shannon (my sis) made the boys a bed on the floor.  My brother and sister and I used to love to throw blankets and pillows on the floor and sleep!  

The boys had been watching a movie together and when I went to check on them, this is what I found.  Too cute!!





3 comments:

Jennifer-Colley said...

so cute! I love it!

Kristi said...

So sweet! Best buds forever!

Kyle and Hollie said...

This brings back so many memories between my sister and I!!! Something they (and you and Will) will never forget! We need siblings around here! Can't wait!